HOW TO ENTER
No purchase required. To enter the Contest, users must follow the instructions in the promotion during the Contest Period (promotion).
To be valid your entry must be received by the date and time indicated in the promotion. Limit of one entry per person per day. If you attempt or are suspected of attempting to enter more than once per day or use robotic, automatic, programmed or any entry methods not authorized by these rules, it shall be deemed as tampering and will void your entries.
Unless otherwise indicated on the promotional material(s), the end time for all promotions is 23:59 AST and the results will be released within 24 hours of the end time of said promotion.
Contest is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their respective province. For any contestant who has not reached the age of majority, parent or guardian consent is necessary to enter the Contest. Where appropriate, the terms “contestant” and “winner” mean parent or guardian of that person.
PROCEDURE FOR AWARDING PRIZES
At the end time of the promotion, a random draw will be conducted by East Coast Couture from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The first selected contestant to correctly answer the mandatory mathematical skill-testing question shall be declared the winner, subject to meeting all the conditions described in these rules.
Winner will be contacted by telephone, e-mail, or Facebook Message during the 24 hours following the draw and should claim their prize as instructed by East Coast Couture by no later than five days after the date that they are initially contacted. If a winner cannot be reached within three days following the first attempt of contact, incorrectly answers the mathematical skill-testing question, declines the prize, or fails to return the required information (IE. Email address, release form), the prize shall be forfeited and East Coast Couture has the right, at its sole discretion, to select another winner.
DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE(S)
The prize description shall be included in the promotional message including the approximate or actual prize value.
1. To be declared a winner, the selected contestant must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question.
2. Each winner shall sign a release declaring their eligibility as stipulated in Section 2 of these rules; agreeing that their name, image and/or voice may be used for advertising purposes related to this Contest free of charge; and releasing East Coast Couture (the “Contest Parties”) from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this Contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
3. The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged or refunded for an amount of money, sold or transferred. No substitutions will be allowed. Any unused portion of a prize will be forfeited.
4. If the prize cannot be awarded as described in these rules, East Coast Couture reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value, as determined in its sole discretion.
5. Refusal to accept the prize releases the Contest Parties from any obligation toward the winner.
6. If a contestant makes any false statement, (s)he will be automatically disqualified from the Contest.
7. The Contest Parties assume no liability for any loss, damage or injury, including without limitation: (i) lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late, destroyed, illegible or incomplete entries; (ii) loss, theft or damage to software or computer or telephone data, including any breach of privacy; (iii) fraudulent calls; (iv) inability of any person to participate in the Contest for any reason including mistaken addresses on mail or e-mail; technical, computer or telephone malfunctions or other problems with computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, or software; congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination of the foregoing; (v) damage to any person’s computer, including as a result of playing or downloading any material relating to the Contest; (vi) any delay or inability to act resulting from an event or situation beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to administer this Contest; or (vii) prizes that are lost, damaged or misdirected during shipping.
8. East Coast Couture reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, East Coast Couture reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
10. If the identity of a contestant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the contestant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted email address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected contestant may be required to provide proof that (s)he is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server.
11. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, using any robotic, automatic programmed method that artificially increases the odds of winning or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by East Coast Couture. East Coast Couture is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest.
12. East Coast Couture reserves the right to amend the Contest rules or to terminate the Contest at any time without any liability to any contestant. Any amendments to these Contest rules will be posted on https://www.facebook.com/pg/EastCoastCouture123/
13. By entering, you agree to abide by the Contest rules and the decisions of East Coast Couture, which decisions are final and binding on all contestants.